License Number: 106185
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Fayetteville, Tyrone, Peachtree City, Mcdonough, Stockbridge, Atlanta, Decatur, Buckhead, or Southwest Atlanta areas, please contact me.
• Ten years as a real estate top agent in listing and sales
• Twelve years as a successful real estate broker
• Nine years as a real estate investor
• Certified Real Estate Valuation Specialist
• Wrote BPO’s for banks and mortgage companies
• Expert in short sale listings and sales
• Licensed in real estate for 19 years